Equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and compliance with the law is to the benefit of all individuals in our Company as it seeks to develop the skills and abilities of its people. While specific responsibility for eliminating discrimination and providing equality of opportunity lies with managers and supervisors, individuals at all levels have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect.
We will eliminate and prevent all unlawful discrimination across our activities and will endeavour to promote equality, diversity and inclusion amongst our employees and the Professional Trustees who have been engaged as independent contractors: all should feel respected and able to give their best.
Capital Cranfield is also committed to work against unlawful discrimination by its clients or service providers. Capital Cranfield commits to:
- Encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace as far as is possible.
- Create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination in which individual differences and the contributions of all are recognised and valued, by promoting dignity and respect for all.
- Provide training to employees and guidance to Professional Trustees about their responsibilities and rights under the equality, diversity and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include employees and Professional Trustees conducting themselves in a manner which eschews bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination.
- Ensure that all employees and Professional Trustees understand that they as well as Capital Cranfield can, in the course of their employment or in the course of their engagement as a consultant, be held liable for acts of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination against fellow employees and Professional Trustees, other service providers and clients.
- Take seriously complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination by fellow employees and Professional Trustees, other service providers, visitors and any others in the course of Capital Cranfield’s work activities.